Thursday, July 26, 2012

Room Arrangements, Internet Issues and New Background!

My patience has been tested consistently this week. I have had so many service issues with so many companies I was about to enter myself into an institution. The insanity isn't over yet especially with my internet service provider; they just can't seem to get it right. In the past week I've had 3 different wireless routers and all of them have had a problem I am hoping that this Saturday is the last time I see the internet technician. I know this is a makeup blog but boy did I need to get that off my chest.

Now for the Makeup. While this post isn't necessarily based on a product or look, it does have to do with the set up I have just finished (setting up?). I was able to cover my bright blue background with the crown stickers for a much sleeker and more lighting appropriate all white background.

My mother and I were in my room for about 3 hours rearranging my room for prime filming space and while my room looks ridiculously similar to the way it looked before, I feel we accomplished a good filming station.

On a positive note: I found little baskets to hold all of my lipsticks! YAY! 

Here are some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment