Friday, July 20, 2012

My Bad Habits Take Me Two Steps Back.

I was filming all afternoon yesterday after the most glorious nap. I was so pumped and energized to film my Katy Perry tutorial.

After I was done filming I was exhausted especially with all the editing of film, there were so many "oh's" and "ums" and ridiculous babble that needed to be cut out, after I finished doing that, I noticed something big.

I was chewing gum the entire time! And not in a normal way It was seriously like a cow chewing cud. I showed my mom and she was like "you cannot post that... It looks so dirty!"

I woke up early this morning and refilmed the look. Gum Chewing is a horrible habit to have when filming videos! It's already bad enough that my makeup station cannot stay clean longer than a day, maybe two (My worst habit).

Im hoping I learn to control the messiness and gum chewing for when I film videos... Probably won't happen.

Do you have bad beauty habits or regular habits?

No comments:

Post a Comment