Wednesday, July 11, 2012

No Makeup Bag Equals Desperate Times



Most people who own makeup usually keep the same products and use them consistently. Now, this isn't my attempt to brag about how much makeup I have. Even with all the products I own,  I have a small case filled with my favorite products that I use daily. It just so happens that I have left my case at my boyfriend's house.

It was when he was driving me home that I realized my makeup case was 20 minutes away and it was just too late to turn around. I silently cursed myself for the rest of the ride. This morning I cursed myself even more because I was planning on filming a makeup tutorial. I could have just used the makeup I keep in my storage department (a.k.a. my suitcase). It just was not happening. 

After rummaging through my shadows, blush palettes and the extra face products I couldn't get over parting  with my Origins SPF15 Moisturizer and  Urban Decay Naked Palette . Or even the fact that ALL of my makeup brushes were left behind! I wanted to cry because blending your eye shadow with your finger is not as easy as everyone makes it seem, or maybe my fingers are just too wide. In these desperate times I will just have to do my tutorial later, all the makeup in the world is no good to me without my brushes...

No comments:

Post a Comment