Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blushing, Kissing, and a lot of Makeup

It is that most delicious moment, the one where you are so close that even his breathing can cause your knee's to buckle. The unforgettable first kiss, it doesn't matter how many first kisses you have but each and every time it is new and exciting but from the outside, it is the same as any other kiss. That feeling happens to me everyday, that glow from within comes to me, in the form of...Makeup. You read that right. Lipstick, Blush, Bronzer, Eyeshadow, Foundation, the list goes on and on but each product I have purchased or been given has made my heart hiccup and has made me jollier than Santa Clause. Ask anyone who knows me, my best friends will say i'm sick in the head and OBSESSED with makeup. I am obsessed but it is my hobby and passion, not some man( that would be a problem). I hope this gives you a little insight of what I am like, I hope you are interested to see how my affair with makeup progresses. 
Is there anything that makes your heart swell with happiness? A person? A hobby?

No comments:

Post a Comment