Sunday, July 15, 2012

First Tutorial! Feeling like a Beauty Queen


I am feeling pretty darn good today. I have accomplished a lot on my "beauty bucket list" this week. It may not seem like very much,  but I have been holding off on creating makeup videos for as long as I have had an excuse to do makeup videos. This  blog I owe to my friend Rocky who gave me the push I needed to just write about what I like.


The video on YouTube however, I owe to my boyfriend who has done everything in his power to get me in front of the camera to start filming. And after all the let downs with filming and editing in the past few days (see previous blog) I am super glad and actually quite proud of the first video on my YouTube Channel.


 Thanks to those who have read and watched! I already have my inspiration for my next tutorial. Katy Perry does no wrong in my eye musically and stylishly. Lets hope I can do this "KP" look justice.


P.S. Please send any requests to Blush.Kiss.Face@gmail.com!!


                                                 

1 comment: