Monday, July 16, 2012

July Glam Bag! High Points and Low Points!

My Artsy Glambag Photo
I received my July GlamBag today and for those and aren't sure what Myglam is; it is essentially a subscription service in which you pay $10 a month for a small bag filled with sample to full size products. I've been on the subscription since a little after it began and while some months are worse than others, I was pleasantly surprised by this months bag.

I'll start with my low points because quite frankly I don't have very many:
  • The Buxom lip gloss while still an amazing sample to get was not a flattering shade for me, I already have deathly pale lips, this lip gloss in Leslie just made them look deathly and sparkly a la Twilight.
  • Buxom Lip Gloss in Leslie
  • The NUME Hydropunch conditioner has a very masculine/sporty scent. While I don't mind it, I can think of this being a reason as to why people don't buy it. 
NUME Conditioner





























Now for the high points:
Juice Beauty Green Apple Moisturizer
  • This is by far my favorite MyGlam bag simply because the bag itself is a nice mesh texture that does not hold that factory plastic smell.
  • The Juice Beauty Green Apple Moisturizer smells wonderfully of...citrus. I love that so far about this sample because green apple smell could make me nauseous and the citrus scent is more rejuvenating.
  • I was super excited when I received the Yes to Cucumber Face Towelettes (I've been eyeing them at Walgreens) I actually tried one yesterday thanks to my friend Michelle and fell in love with the scent so I will most definitely be using these sparingly so they last! Want to know the best part? They gave me a package holding 10 Towelettes which to me is FANTASTIC!
  • Last but certainly not least is the full size Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Color in Somersault. I'm a big fan of Andrea's channel and receiving this beautiful creamy yellow nail polish made this GlamBag that much more wonderful!

Yes to Cucumbers Towelettes

    Circus Nail Polish in Somersault

    Overall I thoroughly enjoyed receiving this GlamBag! I think it was smart on their end to give us Summer friendly products! Before I end the blog I want to thank a good friend of mine Jennifer for creating the new heading of my blog!
    Are any of you subscribed to a beauty box? If so, which one? How do you like the subscription so far?



No comments:

Post a Comment