Thursday, August 2, 2012

Just Make Your VIDEOS! Why distractions are my videos worst enemy..

Since I have been on summer break, my time has been consumed by the following:
Sleeping
Writing Blog Post
Going out 
Watching Dawson's Creek and the Olympics
and finally, Making Videos

For some reason my mind has been all over the place this week (A LOT of personal distractions), I have legitimately filmed my "upcoming" tutorial two times already and I absolutely hate the way they have come out. No edits could fix the amount of mistakes I have made in both videos. Needless to say it is frustrating me. Which is why I am starting from scratch yet again and making a new tutorial today. 

It will not be the same one that I have been trying to film because I have done that look too many times in one week. This one will be a bit simpler. I found my inspiration from a photo of Kim Kardashian with a bright fuchsia lip. The look is incredible although I think she looks a bit too pale in the photo. 

Wish Me Luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment