Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kim K's Bold "Rebel" Lips

I finally was able to take some of the stress out of my life and film my Kim Kardashian tutorial, It's not the typical Kim K smokey eye, this look is all about the bold, bright lip. The Look I pasted below was my inspiration, granted her eye makeup is wayyyy stronger and smokier then the one I show in my tutorial but let's face it; we do not all look like Kim Kardashian and well I want everyone (including myself) to want to wear this look without feeling like a clown. So here it is! I do want to say thanks to the people who are subscribing and commenting :-) It makes me feel super special and any request I'll make sure to put time and thought into. An old friend said to do Jennifer Aniston, so she's up next on my inspiration list!

Leave a comment or shoot me an email at blush.kiss.makeup@gmail.com with any request.

KIM K Bold Lip Makeup Tutorial:


No comments:

Post a Comment