Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Transitional Time, Annnd We're Back!!!

Hey everybody,

I am so incredibly sorry for the little hiatus I had to take these past 2 1/2 weeks! Believe me I missed not being able to blog or shoot a video. Here's my explanation as to why I haven't been around: It is my senior year of college and this past weekend was move in day for everybody on campus. I work for Residence Life at my school so I was required to attend a pre-opening summer training that lasted TEN days! That is where my entire life went. I am not lying when I say I left my room at 9:00am and did not see it again until 11:00PM, I still haven't unpacked because I am so exhausted (too lazy) to do it. I hope you can forgive me and I will try my best to keep you informed in one shape or form when it comes to my videos and blog; I have a few things lined up so I am pretty damn excited to show you!

This week a tutorial will be posted INSPIRED by Jennifer Aniston. I am putting a little extra emphasis on inspired because Jen does not like to show her eye looks, I can't find a picture of her eyes closed anywhere!


Lots of Love :-D,
Taty

No comments:

Post a Comment