Monday, November 18, 2013

Taty's Online Shopping Cycle- Treat Yo Self

It is the holiday season (didn't Halloween just end?) and makeup palettes are presenting themselves all over the place. Yes I am obsessed, Yes I know its a problem, but holiday makeup palettes are like my crack and I only indulge once a year (not really). This is okay.

Right? 

There is one problem that has made its way into my brain and won't leave. Can I really afford this? The answer my friends is NO. I can't. 

Here is my most recent dilemma, which just happened about 20 minutes ago.

I went to QVC.com (curse you) and I saw that Tarte a brand that is well loved is selling a holiday set worth 248$ for 50$. You might be thinking "Taty, that's not true don't fall for that crap" but I priced every single item and made sure the size of the product was the same as if sold separately. It all was true. What is a girl to do?

Well, I’ll tell you this. I haven’t bought it. Yet.

This leads me to the other issue I face. Online Shopping is too hard.  By the time I am ready to make my purchase I have to register, just to find out I’ve already registered. Now I have to remember my password, nope.

Once all of that is sorted I notice that the price has gone up (obviously it’s tax and shipping) but this is where I cave.

That is 7 more dollars then what you are selling me QVC. You Liar!

And then my boyfriend just had to go and say this: 


I haven't decided yet whether or not I will purchase this Tarte holiday set.

If you happen to see a review here soon, you will know the answer.

Wish me luck!
Taty







No comments:

Post a Comment