Monday, November 11, 2013

Life Recap- What has happened in the last 15 Months!

This is unforgivable. I have forgotten about my blog the same way I have forgotten about my fish (don't worry he is alive) .
Here is a very brief list of events that have happened since my last blog post.
1) I graduated from college! I dealt with my last exam, paper, etc and got my degree.
2) I moved back home.
3) I got a job, which I happen to really like and I feel really cool, even though I'm not.
4) I moved out of my home and now live with my boyfriend (shout out to Dave!)
5) I went to Hawaii for a week (beautiful!) and California to surprise my boyfriends mom(also beautiful!)

Written down on a list-it doesn't seem like very much BUT these are some big steps for a 21 year to take in her first year of independence.

Now to what this blog is really about : my beauty obsession.

I can honestly say I haven't bought very much makeup that being said, I have been having a major case of makeup withdrawals. I can't  live without it and this blog is just the medicine.

From what I have purchased I have decided to write some reviews take some photos of the results etc. Let me know if you would like me to review something in particular.

Here are a few things to expect:
Sonia Kashuk Sponge Review
NYX Bohemian Matte Palette Review
My lipstick collection / Top 10 Lipsticks
My Blush Collection/ Blushes for each Season

Hopefully by the end of the year I can post a makeup station/vanity how to organize video and a DIY on how to make a Vanity Mirror.

I know this is brief but I will gradually get to writing and posting videos again.

Thanks for reading and I promise not to make you wait much 'til my next post.

Love,
Taty

No comments:

Post a Comment